Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Gift Basket: Grow Kitchen Herbs

My favorite gift I put together this year was the:
                               

                "Kitchen Plant Gift Basket"


Check it out:



I spied this idea (and for the life of me, I cannot locate it to add to this post right now :( and I had to give it a try...The chalk painted rims of the clay pots was cool to do because it was the first time I have ever used Chalk Paint:






 I also sewed up a little fabric seed envelope with a label window to store the packets of seeds that were to be included. Along with a cute pair of gardening gloves and a couple pieces of chalk tied in twine...it was ready to go!


Oh yeah, I grabbed a few bags of brown paper shreds from the Dollar Store and a cute basket at a local Goodwill, and then it was ready to go!!

Give it a try. It's easy, very inexpensive and make a very thoughtful gift for a friend or loved one (In my case, it was my sister).

Till next time,

Wicked jypsi

2 comments: